Refreshing cantaloupe pairs perfectly with creamy creme fraiche, crunchy gingersnap crumble, fresh strawberries and sweet and sour lime honey dressing.
2 tbs flour
2 tbs brown sugar
5 tbs butter
2 tbs honey
1 cup strawberries, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place about half a package of ginger snap cookies into a food processor and pulse until crushed to a powder
- Add butter, flour, and brown sugar and pulse until just combined. The consistency should feel like wet sand.
- Spread on to baking sheet and bake until crisp, about 10 minutes
- Spiralize cantaloupe and add to bowl with zest from two limes
- In separate bowl whisk together lime juice and honey. Add to cantaloupe right before serving
- Divide cantaloupe into 4-5 bowls, sprinkle with gingersnap crumble, add a dollop of creme fraiche, top with strawberries and cinnamon and enjoy!